Transitional Sober Living for Women in Dallas at Windhaven House
Windhaven House is a transitional sober living program for women who desire comprehensive recovery support after primary treatment. Our two beautiful houses provide the best place to continue your personal growth and work towards independence.
The staff at Windhaven House are dedicated to this vision for each individual woman by affording her a nurturing and compassionate transitional sober living community based on honesty, accountability, responsibility, and the principles of the 12 steps. Our team is focused on helping young women build a foundation of sobriety, have a sense of community, teach life skills, to help nurture growth and development in addiction recovery and to ultimately become the women that they were created to be.
- 24/7 STAFF – Both houses have staff on the premises every day
- INDIVIDUAL CASE-MANAGEMENT – Each resident receives individualized care
- INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM – All counseling is done through Windhaven Counseling Center
- FAMILY PROGRAM – We work with families! Family therapy is offered through Windhaven Counseling Center and family education programs are offered quarterly
- TWELVE STEP IMMERSION – Every resident is required to attend AA/CA/DAA, get a sponsor, and work the 12 steps
- LIFE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT – Residents work on interpersonal skills, budgeting, and interview skills
- EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION ASSISTANCE – Every resident must work or go to school